Don’t Just “Sign”… Communicate! A Student’s Guide to ASL and the Deaf Community
Sign language is a complex language, but it is beautiful and it can be learned easily if you have all the resources you need at your disposal.
One of the biggest benefits of Don’t Just “Sign”…Communicate!: A Student’s Guide to ASL and the Deaf Community is that we provide you with information you need but didn’t know to ask for. The package is absolutely jam-packed with benefits:
- You’ll quickly learn the best ways to learn ASL so that you can begin communicating quickly.
- You’ll receive the most essential Deaf culture and Deaf history information available.
- Information about careers in ASL from the professionals.
- Common terminology used in the Deaf community.
- The number one ASL resources available today.
- And so much more!
But Rest Assured…
Don’t Just “Sign”…Communicate!: A Student’s Guide to ASL and the Deaf Community was created specifically to help you understand ASL more effectively. The perfect companion for an ASL course, this guide supplements the course and offers up the best possible information to help you better understand your ASL course.
Without a doubt, it is the best student’s guide to ASL and the Deaf community in existence, and provides numerous benefits for individuals who are taking ASL classes.
Still not convinced?…
Associate Professor of ASL and Deaf Studies
California State University, Sacramento
(Also known as “Dr. Bill” of www.lifeprint.com
SayWhatClub Social Media
Get Started Today!