Submitting video assignments is easy and rewarding!
Just follow these steps:
- Sign up for a Youtube account. You can do this by visiting https://www.youtube.com and clicking on the “Create Account” link in the upper right hand corner.
- Upload your video to your Youtube account. Make sure you are logged into your Youtube account. Click on the “Upload” link at the top of the page next to the search box. Then upload your video.
- Copy the embed code for your video. Visit the page where your video is located. Click on the “Embed” button under the video. Uncheck “Related Videos”. Make sure that the “560×340” OR “640×385” is checked (or else it won’t fit on the webpage). Then, copy the embed code.
- Paste the embed code in your submission. Visit the Start ASL lesson that you are submitting this video to. Fill out the submission form and paste the embed code in the main text box.
- Submit your assignment. Click on the submit button when you are finished.
- Check the preview. Make sure that the preview of your submission is correct and select if you would like to be notified when your assignment is posted and when comments are left.
Keep in mind… that I do have the power to reject any video submission for any reason. Any videos that contain inappropriate content will be rejected.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.