by Anonymous | March 2, 2013
Bob Hiltermann is a well known Deaf actor and is known for:
- Founder of Deaf West Theater (Fountain Theater) in North Hollywood California.
- All My Children, Children of a Lesser God, Cold Case.
- Drummer for the only Deaf Band Beethoven’s Nightmare.
- Teacher of American Sign Language in Mission Hills California.
- Actor as himself in documentary movie – Through Deaf Eyes.
- Actor as himself in 2009 documentary movie – See What I’m Saying.
- Signing Model in American Sign Language text books – Signing Naturally
Wheel of Fortune
Mennen Aftra After-Shave
Wells Fargo Bank
A Streetcar Named Desire
Romeo and Juliet
One Flew Over a Cuckoo’s Nest
Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp
Fairy, Scary, and Legendary Tales
Of Mice and Men
Sign of Life
MUSIGN – Various Roles – International Tour
WRAD Annual Holloween Party
GLAD Glow Dance Contest
Miss Deaf America
Deaf Fashion Show
Miss Deaf Canada
Miss Deaf California
I met Bob today after his performance at the Deaf Festival in Los Angeles, not only is he a terrific musician, but a warm, gracious individual. Thank you, Bob for the encouragement today for my becoming a sign language interpreter and thinking it was cool I can play banjo. Rock on! Great performance today. What a treat! I look forward to enjoying your music again someday, too.
Bob was born in Germany Aug 1, 1952 and raised in Canada within a family of classical musicians, which inspired his love for music. It was the Blackfoot Indian Tribe during the Pow-Wow ceremony in Canada that inspired him to be a drummer. Bob is now a member of the all-deaf rock band Beethoven’s Nightmare and has successfully toured across America. In July of 2010 Bob and his All Deaf Rock Band – Beethoven’s Nightmare – will appear in Las Vegas Nevada at the Deaf Nation Convention.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!
Please leave only comments that add to the article or discussion. Any help or support comments should be directed to Start ASL Help & Support. Thank you!